Cukierman & Co. International Real Estate (CRE) is a leading corporate real estate investment house, serving thelocal, regional and global real estate needs of our clients.
CRE was established in 2003, as the Real Estate arm of Cukierman & Co. CRE’s expertise is in providing structuring and tailor-made solutions for owners and developers of real estate assets in Europe, USA and Asia.
CRE has successfully closed transactions totaling over USD $1.3 B since 2003. CRE has an extensive network, relationship and credibility with investors and lenders at all levels: local, national and international.
- CRE successfully advised Alrov on the acquisition of an office/retail property in prime location in Paris from Sydney & London Properties €5,600,000
- Acting on behalf of Elbit Medical, CRE completed the sale of a Central-European retail portfolio consisting of 19 assets to Klepierre €713,000,000
- Representing Ofer Brothers, CRE completed the sale of 5 commercial properties in Budapest to Orco Property Group for €70,000,000
- CRE invested together with Rosebud Medical in 8 office buildings in France and exited in less than a year with a significant profit of €14,350,000.
- Acted For Redland Group on the sale of Nachlat Binyamin 6 for $32,000,000.