- Our team manages both Sell-Side and Buy-Side mandates across the entire Israeli Tech Scene.
- For the Sell-Side, we address complex situations in all industry sectors, including those that are not in the traditional areas of interest for investors.
- On the Buy-Side, we advise International Venture Funds and Asset Managers.
- We promote innovation and connect our clients to diversified sources of capital.
Technology, Media & Mobility
For more information, please contact:
- Amir AharoniPartner, Cukierman & Co. TMTAmir AharoniPartner, Cukierman & Co. TMT
Amir Aharoni, Partner, TMT
Chairman and Co-Founder, Elastifile Ltd.
Amir is veteran technology executive with more than 25 years of experience. His track record of success comes from being a founder & CEO of multiple Israeli startups and his consistent no-compromise approach to bringing best-in-class products to the new emerging markets. Amir co-founded and led Elastifile as CEO, with purpose and passion to build a world-wide market leader in Cloud Enterprise class storage. Previously, Amir was the Co-founder, President and CEO of Mobixell Networks, a provider of mobile multimedia and IP data and traffic management (acquired by Flash Networks). Amir formerly served as President and COO at Optibase, where he was responsible for scaling the company’s operations and leading it to a successful NASDAQ IPO.
Prior to Optibase, Amir was Vice President of Engineering and COO of VDOnet, an Internet video streaming and video conferencing company, acquired by Citrix. Amir’s career began as a VLSI engineer at Intel. He was awarded a BSEE/CS in computer engineering, summa cum laude, from the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology and an MBA from Tel Aviv University.
- Asael RosenvaldPartner, Cukierman & Co. TMTAsael RosenvaldPartner, Cukierman & Co. TMT
- Asael is a global M&A professional, with a strong financial background from the M&A team at Teva Pharmaceuticals and from Ernst & Young’s Transaction advisory services team
- Asael brings vast professional experience in target screening, process management and execution in M&A, in/out-licensing, and divestitures deals, including valuations, financial due diligence and negotiations
- As part of his role at Teva, Asael gained unique experience in executing divestiture deals
- Asael was part of the innovation E-Health team at Teva, evaluating and executing business development initiatives in the digital health segment
- An Israeli CPA, also holds an MBA, majoring in finance and a bachelor's degree in Economics and Accounting from the Tel Aviv University
- A Major in reserves in the Israeli Navy
- Avi MizrahiAdvisory Board Member, Cukierman & Co. TMT
- Itamar TesselAdvisor, Cukierman & Co. TMMItamar TesselAdvisor, Cukierman & Co. TMM
Itamar joined the Cukierman & Co. TMT team as a Principal in 2018.
Prior to joining the Cukierman & Co., Itamar worked for various top employers including the former CEO of Shaldor, Check Point Software Technologies, and the U.S. government.
Itamar has a BA in Economics and Sustainability from the Interdisciplinary Center.
- Geraldine NordmanAnalyst, Cukierman & Co. TMM
- Michael CoenAnalyst, Cukierman & Co. TMM
- Arnaud RodrigueManaging Partner, Cukierman & Co. New MobilityArnaud RodrigueManaging Partner, Cukierman & Co. New Mobility
Arnaud joined as Managing Partner of Cukierman & Co. New Mobility and Partner of Cukierman & Co. Life Sciences in October 2018. Arnaud has an extensive experience as investment banker with OSP Partners (Paris and New York), where he handled, as a partner, exclusive mandates for Siemens and Vivendi and more. He left to manage Ingersoll Engineers, an international consulting firm specialized in new product development and project management, that he sold to Orgaconseil (now Sopra Conseil), before moving from Paris to Israel where he lives today.
In Israel, he fulfilled a few dreams, like building a small luxurious hotel in the middle of the desert. He also managed Learni, an Edtech Israeli company and was among the first managers to join Space IL in charge of the organization. Arnaud is also one of three cofounders of Volleto, a leading CRM platform for luxury brands.
As a partner in Cukierman Group, he will be in charge of marketing exclusive life sciences companies toward family offices and non-specialized investors. Arnaud was the youngest Maître de Conference then Professor at HEC Paris. He was also the Co-Founder of the Start Up Jury at Hec Paris and member of the jury of the design engineering department at L’Ecole des Mines de Paris. He holds a PhD degree from the Ehess in Paris.
- Nadav AttiasManaging Partner, Cukierman & Co. New MobilityNadav AttiasManaging Partner, Cukierman & Co. New Mobility
Founder and executive; startup and corporate; transactions of hundreds of millions; teams of dozens of people; urban, mobility, robotics and data; b2c and b2b; morning jog and wind-surfing.
Nadav joined Cukierman Investment House in 2018 to co-establish the New Mobility department handling investments in everything that moves...
Nadav holds a BSc in Information Systems from the Technion (Israel Institute of Technology) and an Executive MBA from Tel-Aviv University.
- Benjamin MizrahiAnalyst, Cukierman & Co. New Mobility