- Our team manages both Sell-Side and Buy-Side mandates across the entire Israeli Tech Scene.
- For the Sell-Side, we address complex situations in all industry sectors, including those that are not in the traditional areas of interest for investors.
- On the Buy-Side, we advise International Venture Funds and Asset Managers.
- We promote innovation and connect our clients to diversified sources of capital.
Technology, Media & Telecom
For more information, please contact:
- Amir AharoniPartner, Cukierman & Co. TMTAmir AharoniPartner, Cukierman & Co. TMT
Amir Aharoni, Partner, TMT
Chairman and Co-Founder, Elastifile Ltd.
Amir is veteran technology executive with more than 25 years of experience. His track record of success comes from being a founder & CEO of multiple Israeli startups and his consistent no-compromise approach to bringing best-in-class products to the new emerging markets. Amir co-founded and led Elastifile as CEO, with purpose and passion to build a world-wide market leader in Cloud Enterprise class storage. Previously, Amir was the Co-founder, President and CEO of Mobixell Networks, a provider of mobile multimedia and IP data and traffic management (acquired by Flash Networks). Amir formerly served as President and COO at Optibase, where he was responsible for scaling the company’s operations and leading it to a successful NASDAQ IPO.
Prior to Optibase, Amir was Vice President of Engineering and COO of VDOnet, an Internet video streaming and video conferencing company, acquired by Citrix. Amir’s career began as a VLSI engineer at Intel. He was awarded a BSEE/CS in computer engineering, summa cum laude, from the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology and an MBA from Tel Aviv University.
- Asael RosenvaldPartner, Cukierman & Co. TMTAsael RosenvaldPartner, Cukierman & Co. TMT
- Asael is a global M&A professional, with a strong financial background from the M&A team at Teva Pharmaceuticals and from Ernst & Young’s Transaction advisory services team
- Asael brings vast professional experience in target screening, process management and execution in M&A, in/out-licensing, and divestitures deals, including valuations, financial due diligence and negotiations
- As part of his role at Teva, Asael gained unique experience in executing divestiture deals
- Asael was part of the innovation E-Health team at Teva, evaluating and executing business development initiatives in the digital health segment
- An Israeli CPA, also holds an MBA, majoring in finance and a bachelor's degree in Economics and Accounting from the Tel Aviv University
- A Major in reserves in the Israeli Navy
- Avi MizrahiAdvisory Board Member, Cukierman & Co. TMT
- Itamar TesselAdvisor, Cukierman & Co. TMMItamar TesselAdvisor, Cukierman & Co. TMM
Itamar joined the Cukierman & Co. TMT team as a Principal in 2018.
Prior to joining the Cukierman & Co., Itamar worked for various top employers including the former CEO of Shaldor, Check Point Software Technologies, and the U.S. government.
Itamar has a BA in Economics and Sustainability from the Interdisciplinary Center.
- Geraldine NordmanAnalyst, Cukierman & Co. TMM
- Michael CoenAnalyst, Cukierman & Co. TMM